UNDISCOVERED SF Creative Night Market: November
94,000 SQ FT + INDOORS + OUTDOORS + 15 ROOMS OF MUSIC, FOOD, ART, DANCE, AND COOL STUFF.
Inspired by the vibrant night markets of Asia, UNDISCOVERED is a curated collection of emerging artists and merchants that celebrate the Bay Area's creative spirit and the rich cultural heritage of SF's new SOMA Pilipinas Filipino Cultural Heritage District.
ALL AGES are welcome!
*Kids under 10 yrs old can walk in with their parents. All other youth we ask to get their own separate free ticket.
A few important changes for this month:
- Access to food OUTSIDE on Mint Plaza & Mint Street is FREE and open to the public! Food outside will be available from at 6PM - 10PM. No tickets required.
- Entry INSIDE the San Francisco Mint will require a FREE ticket due to limited capacity.
Get your free ticket here on Up All Night while they last. *Kids under 10 yrs old can walk in with their parents. All other youth we ask to get their own separate free ticket.
-We will have two timed entry ticket options: 1 for entrance between 6-7pm and 1 for entrance between 7-8pm. We highly encourage early arrival.
- We will have a General Admission line into the San Francisco Mint beginning at 8pm, but we encourage folks without tickets to enjoy the food on Mint Plaza & Mint Street for free before they line up. Entrance into the San Francisco Mint will be based on capacity and is not guaranteed through the General Admission line.
- There will be no in’s and out’s inside the San Francisco Mint unless you purchase an All Access Pass. We highly encourage everyone to get food BEFORE coming inside. There will be dessert and savory snacks available for purchase inside.
- We will have a very limited $100 All Access Pass that will allow for in’s and out’s between the San Francisco Mint , Mint Plaza, and Mint St.
- SOMA Community: We’ve reserved 10% of tickets for entry to the SF Mint for community members who may have difficulty accessing tickets online. These tickets are available on a first come, first served basis at the Bayanihan Center, Galing Bata, SOMCAN, United Playaz, and West Bay Pilipino Multi-services.
For more info on performers, food vendors, and retail vendors for November 17th, please visit www.undiscoveredsf.com.