UNDISCOVERED SF Creative Night Market: October
6p-7p and 8p-9p tickets into the SF Mint are all gone, but you don't need tickets to enjoy the 15 food vendor on Mint Plaza and Mint St.
We have open admission into the SF Mint starting at 8pm. No tickets required. We will let people in as capacity allows us.
There are less than 50 All Access Passes left.
94,000 SQ FT + INDOORS + OUTDOORS + 15 ROOMS OF MUSIC, FOOD, ART, DANCE, AND COOL STUFF. EVERY THIRD FRIDAY IN SF
It's Filipino-American Heritage Month and we're FEELIN' OURSELVES! Come celebrate OUR month at the UNDISCOVERED SF Creative Night Market on Friday, October 20th, 2017. Enjoy new school Filipino Food vendors, local merchants, and live entertainment at The San Francisco Mint located in SF's new SoMa Pilipinas Filipino Cultural Heritage District.
ALL AGES are welcome!
*Kids under 10 yrs old can walk in with their parents. All other youth we ask to get their own separate free ticket.
OUTDOOR FOOD FESTIVAL: 6PM - 10PM
Access to food outside on Mint Plaza & Mint Street is FREE and open to the public! No tickets required. We ask for a suggested donation of $5 to help us keep the event running smooth every month.
INDOOR SF MINT TICKET INFO: 6PM - 12AM
- Inside the SF Mint we’ll feature live music and performances, dessert/savory snacks, artisan merchants, a full bar, karaoke, SOMA history exhibits, and more!
- Due to limited capacity inside the SF Mint, tickets are required for entry before 8pm and can be reserved on Up All Night, our ticketing sponsor. Get your free ticket on Up All Night while they last. Kids under 10 yrs old can walk in with their parents. All other youth we ask to get their own separate free ticket.
- We will have two timed entry ticket options: 1 for entrance between 6-7pm and 1 for entrance between 7-8pm. We highly encourage early arrival.
- After 8pm, we’ll open the line to General Admission into the San Francisco Mint. We encourage folks without tickets to enjoy the food on Mint Plaza & Mint Street for free before they line up. Entrance into the San Francisco Mint after 8pm will be based on capacity.
- There will be no in’s and out’s inside the San Francisco Mint unless you purchase an All Access Pass. We highly encourage everyone to get food BEFORE coming inside. There will be dessert and savory snacks available for purchase inside.
- We will have a limited $100 All Access Pass that will allow for in’s and out’s between the indoor San Francisco Mint and our outdoor food festival.
- SOMA Community: We’ve reserved 10% of tickets for entry to the SF Mint for community members who may have difficulty accessing tickets online. These tickets are available on a first come, first served basis at the Bayanihan Center, Galing Bata, SOMCAN, United Playaz, and West Bay Pilipino Multi-services.
For more info on performers, food vendors, and retail vendors for October 20th, please visit www.undiscoveredsf.com.
Low Leaf (Los Angeles)
Vinroc: Via Hero Project
Groove Against The Machine
ENJOY 3RD WAVE FILIPINO FOOD AND BEYOND:
VENDORS SHOWCASING THE BAY AREA'S CREATIVE CULTURE: