THE DO-OVER BLOCK PARTY
EARLY BIRD TIX ON SALE
THURSDAY AUGUST 2ND / 10AM PST
Celebrating 6 years on the block....
The Do-Over x adidas Originals are back for everyone's favorite end-of-summer street steamer. Building upon last year's sold out jam -- featuring musical guests DJ Jazzy Jeff, Jellybean Benitez x Tony Touch, MixedBYAli, DJDS, TroyBoi and Jubilee plus The Do-Over DJ's -- we are gonna drop another wave of tradition for The Bay in 2018!
"Best Party on The Planet!" - DJ Jazzy Jeff
There will be plenty of free and safe street parking, food provided by a variety of the Bay Area's favorite food trucks, full bars & beer gardens, outdoor seating & lounge areas, and other local vendors.
Entrance to this event will be at the corner of 15th and Utah St.
Sunday September 16th, 2018
The Great Northern's Block
Utah Street (between 15th and Alameda)
San Francisco, CA 94103
*Absolutely NO SMOKING permitted (electronic cigarettes included)
There will be 2 designated smoking areas on the end of 15th St. and Alemeda St.)
*No Ins and Outs
• Non-professional cameras (point+shoot)
• Cell phones
• Sealed: Packs of gum, chapstick, feminine products
• Sunglasses and hats
• Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
• Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions
• Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals
• Party time noisemakers encouraged / subject to search
• Outside food and drink
• No Smoking (City of San Francisco Block Party rule)
• Backpacks, tote bags, or anything beyond
• Marker pens and spray paint
• Flyers, stickers, posters
• Flammable products or materials and sprays
• Glass in any form
• Masks of any kind
• Single-lens reflex cameras (SLR/DSLR)
• Pets (except service animals with current rabies certification)
• Large Umbrellas
• Balloons, balls, Frisbees, and/or other projectile.
• Tripods, monopods, or selfie sticks
THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE (OR WINE) AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR TICKETS