NEW NYE w/ Acid Pauli + Behrouz
House of YES presents NYE: New Year's Eve
with Acid Pauli + BEHROUZ
Tickets will go live after Halloween.
RSVP to get First Release tickets: bit.ly/nyefirst
Shed your skin. Change your life.
The story is not yet written. Begin again, and again.
The time is ripe for transmutation.
Abandon your past in the madness of dance.
Move into your soul and out of what you think you are.
Fuck it. Live a little. Be what you are, release what you aren't.
: : : MUSIC : : :
with special guest BEHROUZ
: : : EXPERIENCES : : :
Aerial Ceremonies & Spectacles
Projection Art & Illuminated Installations
Luxury cuddle puddles
Tea & Tantra
Body Art & Beauty Parlor
: : : TICKETING POLICY : : :
• This is a 21+ event. Valid ID is required for entry.
• There are no ticket refunds. All sales are final.
• There is no re-entry.
• There is no need to print a physical ticket. We will scan your ticket from your phone.
• If you can’t find your PDF ticket, please visit the Tickets section of your Eventbrite account.
• In the event that purchaser cannot use ticket, tickets are transferable. Please do an official ticket transfer using these instructions.
• Reselling a ticket above face value goes against the spirit of the event. Don't do it!
• Tickets can only be purchased online via Eventbrite.
• House of Yes can only guarantee the validity of your ticket if purchased directly from Eventbrite. Any tickets purchased through third-party vendors cannot be verified or accommodated when issues arise.
: : : CONSENT POLICY : : :
Behave with beauty, connect with intention. We are obsessed with Consent. Always ASK before touching anyone in our House. If someone is violating your boundaries or harassing you, please speak to a security guard or any staff member. We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment. If you feel something, say something, and we will help. Questions about consent culture at House of Yes? Let us know: email@example.com.
: : : COMMUNITY & ACCESSIBILITY : : :
This is a space for everyone to feel welcome and loved. Racism, sexism, ableism, ageism, homophobia, transphobia, or any other form of discrimination will not be tolerated at our House. All restrooms in our venue are gender neutral. Everyone is free to use the restroom that best fits their gender identity or expression. All entrances and spaces within the venue are single-level. There are stairs leading to the upper portions of the stage, for those who wish to dance in the spotlight. Strobe lights are used during performances and parties.