Techno Safari: Spacecamp, turtletheory, Reebs, Atmøs
Rawr! ZF is back with a unique and wild themed party, Techno Safari. The loft at Public Works is getting transformed into a techno and house-filled jungle. Your trusty DJs/safari guides will drive the night to wild destinations - so transmogrify yourself into your favorite wild animal for the evening and bring your friends.
Free RSVPs are very limited and will run out!
Wondering what you'll hear in the jungle? The House of Bass ZF staples are techno, house, and every genre in between. Check the DJs below to hear their recent mixes:
* Stay Safe + Kind: We have a strict zero fucks policy on the dance floor. If you have an issue with someone being a creep, please come up to the DJ booth and talk to one of the ZF crew ASAP. Our dance floor is a place to get weird, not be weird towards others.
* What's this whole Zero Fucks thing about anyway? We're a camaraderie-heavy crew that loves new friends and great music. We don't put up with bullshit on the dancefloor, we love being playful on the DJ decks, we love to techno, we travel the world in search of next level vibes.
House of Bass (originally named after House Of Cards, hilariously) is our somewhat-monthly party at Public Works. The PW loft's Funktion One soundsystem delivers high quality tech/party/trendy adjective/booty/bass house into the ears and minds of everyone at the party. We've been doing this for a while, so know that we've got it on lock for you:
• Delicious cocktails for the ultimate Zero Fucks mindset
• Visuals by our own viz masterminds
• A dance floor full of future friends, party companions, and mischief champions
• Zero Fucks' original self-service photo booth
Be sure to grab one of the free RSVPs as they will run out - and send the link to your friends to make sure your whole squad rolls up. (this event is 21+)