Discotechnique with Rocksteady Disco (Detroit)
Our Annual Discotechnique: GOLD PARTY is back! Featuring the sounds of Detroit's Rocksteady Disco crew.
All Gold Everything. Tonight we give you the glamour of GOLD. Everything. All of it.
Glow. Shine. Sparkle. Dance. GOLD.
: : : LOOKS : : :
Get your look on. All Gold Everything. Dress in your best.
See more inspiration here: www.pinterest.com/houseofyesnyc/GOLD
: : : MUSIC : : :
21+ | No Re-Entry
::::::: FREE-BEFORE-11PM RSVPS :::::::
• An RSVP on Eventbrite is required to get in for Free before 11pm.
• There is no free entry at the door before 11pm without an RSVP.
• Free RSVPs go live when the party is announced.
• A final batch of 50 RSVPs will become available at 9am Monday on the week of the event.
• RSVPs are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Your name on the RSVP must match your legal ID.
• Selling a Free RSVP for money is against the spirit of House of Yes - don't do it!
::::::: CONSENT POLICY :::::::
Behave with beauty, connect with intention. We are obsessed with Consent. Always ASK before touching anyone in our House. If someone is violating your boundaries or harassing you, please speak to a security guard or any staff member. We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment. If you feel something, say something, and we will help. Questions about consent culture at House of Yes? Let us know: [email protected]
::::::: COMMUNITY & ACCESSIBILITY :::::::
This is a space for everyone to feel welcome and loved. Racism, sexism, ableism, ageism, homophobia, transphobia, or any other form of discrimination will not be tolerated at our House. All restrooms in our venue are gender neutral. Everyone is free to use the restroom that best fits their gender identity or expression. All entrances and spaces within the venue are single-level. There are stairs leading to the upper portions of the stage, for those who wish to dance in the spotlight. Strobe lights are used during performances and parties.